How to Choose the Best Staple Gun for You
There are different types of staple gun available in the market. Most commonly known models are Electric Staple Gun which is effective for heavy duty works, manual staple guns that are suitable for small works, battery operated staple gun that runs throw battery power, compressed air staple gun that is needed for heavy duty repeated works and so many. You need to pick the staple gun type according to your need.
You already decide the model according to your work now it’s time to look for the materials and quality. Usually, well-known brands provide the best staple gun but out there you will find some clones. Remember, the clone doesn’t provide the best performance you needed. Ensure that every part is available, taste rust resistant capability, hold the staple gun and measure the weight and comfort and don’t forget to ask about the warranty.
How to Reload
Don’t forget to check the loading mechanism. It must be easy to open, load and close. Nobody needs a gun with tricky loading system.
Those basics facts you need to know before purchasing a staple gun. Now let me show you how to use a staple gun!
How to Use a Staple Gun Like a Pro
- Load the gun is the first things to consider. Now the question is what is the procedure to load the gun? There is a colored latch located on the back of the staple gun. Press it and open the body of the staple gun. Remove the tray by pushing the release button and load staple in the tray. Staples must be stay level in the carriage. After that close the body. If your hair a click sound that means it is perfectly locked if not try again.
- Now it’s time to staple. Keep the staple gun on the level of the surface you wished to work. Furthermore, hit the trigger. For electric staple gun, you don’t have to put much pressure. But if it is manual staple gun you have to put much pressure.
Some Safety Issues you Need Consider
Staple gun though helpful but it is also dangerous. So while using a staple gun doesn’t lose concentration.
- Wear eyeglass to protect your eye
- Use hand gloves for better grip
- Don’t let children come near while working with staple gun
- Most importantly apply with care.
That’s what you needed to know about a staple gun. No use it with safety and practice more to increase your skill. Time to say Good Bye! Will be back soon with other handy tips and tricks. Till then take Care.
Keep Smiling! 🙂