- 1 Recommended Best Meat Grinder in 2017 : Our Top Picks
- 1.1 Homeleader 800W Electric Meat Grinder Mincer
- 1.2 Gideon Hand Crank Manual Meat Grinder with Powerful Suction Base
- 1.3 Kitchen Basics 3-In-1 Meat Grinder and Vegetable Grinder
- 1.4 Della 1400 Watt Industrial Electric Meat Grinder Meat Grind Steel
- 1.5 Gourmia GMG7000 Prime plus Commercial Grade Meat Grinder
- 1.6 Fante’s Cousin Sandro’s Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer
- 1.7 Meat Grinder Electric 2.6 HP 2000 Watt Industrial Heavy Duty Professional Commercial Home Sausage Stuffer
- 1.8 Weston #10 Manual Tinned Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer
- 1.9 Sunmile SM-G31 ETL Electric Meat Grinder Mincer 1HP 800W Stainless Steel Cutting Blade
- 1.10 STX INTERNATIONAL STX-3000-MF Megaforce Patented Air Cooled Electric Meat Grinder
- 2 Complete Buying Guide
Recommended Best Meat Grinder in 2017 : Our Top Picks
As a shopper, you have gathered or saved some amount of money, and you want to walk into a nearby retailer and buy the best meat grinder. Which are they? Which should you not buy and which ones should you buy? Which ones are recommended?
Below is a list of the best meat grinder reviews in the market today to guide you in decision making.
Homeleader 800W Electric Meat Grinder Mincer
I love minced meat. It goes so well with rice or spaghetti. To get smooth ground meat, you need the Homeleader Grinder. It comes with a 300-watt motor with a capacity to produce up to 800 watts. The grinder includes a circuit breaker that would appropriately protect the motor in case it starts to overheat.
It’s huge in size with big gears and body with the parts made of copper wire and stainless steel. The grinder is easy to operate and ensures that users are well protected while using the grinder. The non-slip rubber gives you a firm grip as you hold it when in use.
Assembling and disassembling is needed during cleaning to ensure that every single part is thoroughly washed. The grinder comes with three cutting blades. They are in medium, coarse and fine grinding. Also included in the product’s accessories’ kit, a sausage stuffing attachment.
- Easy to use
- Conveniently cuts meat in no time
- Assembling and disassembling ensure thorough cleaning
- Powerhouse since the motor can run for a long period without overheating
- Offers a firm grip
- Slow since you have to wait if the grinder overheats
Gideon Hand Crank Manual Meat Grinder with Powerful Suction Base
If you want to create a real meat paste result, this is the perfect grinder for you. The manual grinder gives you a smooth experience while grinding vegetables, meatballs, stuffing sausages and meatballs.
The Gideon Hand Crank Grinder is durable as various body parts are made of heavy duty plastic which would be hard to break and stainless steel. Steel protects the grinder from rust. You can interchange stainless screens depending on whether you want to grind meat or sausages.
When cleaning the grinder, simply disassemble it and ‘throw’ it in your dishwasher. You can carry the grinder around as it’s light and portable.
The blades in the grinder are well placed you need not worry getting injured. You can use the grinder and create good burgers by stuffing meatballs, sausages, puree your vegetables to create a tasty soup. Its functions are limitless.
- Gives you control.
- It’s lightweight and portable.
- Well-placed blades for safety
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- It’s dishwasher safe.
- Handles break if not handled with care.
Kitchen Basics 3-In-1 Meat Grinder and Vegetable Grinder
Having a good grinder in your kitchen makes your grinding not only effective but quick. The Kitchen Basics 3in1 is the best grinder for home use. The meat grinder cannot only be used to grind meat but also grind vegetables for your baby. It gives a good puree from the vegetable soup.
The grinder comes with two screens, made of stainless steel. They include the fine mincing plate and the coarse mincing plate that gives bigger meat chunks than the fine mincing plate.
You can also stuff some good homemade sausage, just have to put the sausage funnel onto the meat grinder.
Sick and tired of buying spaghetti pasta from retailers? Make your own! Add dough to the funnel and crank it up. You can even decide to add spices to your dough for a distinguished taste.
- Cleaning is easy and fun.
- Easy to use.
- Can conveniently be used for multi-tasking functions.
- Free bowl is included
- Cannot be used for heavy duties.
Della 1400 Watt Industrial Electric Meat Grinder Meat Grind Steel
Are you a butcher and your clients keep complaining that you never get their grinding textures right? Look no further. The Delta Grinder has come to the rescue.
It comes with three grinding plates. Coarse, medium and fine grinding. This electric grinder is powerful because it uses 1400watt to move the grinder.
During storage, some of the body parts may get lost in the process. Therefore, the manufacturer provides good storage to store your machine as well as the different regions of the grinder.
The head is removable which makes it easy to clean the inner parts. Remaining meat chunks which get inside the grinder would cause the grinder to be ineffective. You should ensure that you wash the parts thoroughly to keep away rust and worms.
- Removable head for thorough cleaning.
- Handle big chunks of meat.
- Stainless steel used in the interiors makes it durable.
- Circuit breaker protects the motor from damage.
- Multi-tasking options.
- Grinder begins to rust if not carefully handled.
Gourmia GMG7000 Prime plus Commercial Grade Meat Grinder
When replacing your meat grinder durability is the first thing you look for. The Gourmia GMG7000 Grinder is what you need.
The material used to make this grinder ensures that the meat grinder stays longer. However, one has to learn to properly maintain the grinder. The 800Watts motor is copper made, and blades are made of stainless steel to increase durability.
The Gourmia comes with stuffing funnels to enable you to cook those great tasty homemade sausages. You can do this with the 3plates for coarse, medium and fine mincing included in the pack.
We all look for something unique and free about every product. This grinder comes with a unique recipe book. It has more than ten recipes on how to make stuffing such as sausage and kibble.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Cleaning can be focused on each piece.
- Recipe book allows for versatility.
- Comes with stuffing funnels for convenience
- 3plates of texture to choose from
- The grinder is noisy
Fante’s Cousin Sandro’s Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer
Uniform grinding of meat chunks brings an easy to cook and tasty delicacy for you and your family. This Fante’s Cousin Sandro’s Meat grinder can grind the meat chunks uniformly.
It’s durable as it inner cutting plates which can be for coarse, medium and fine mincing, are made of stainless steel. Thus the meat chunk maintain that fresh smell and the quality
Before you put the meat into the mouth of the grinder, cut the meat into small cube-like structures. This gives a uniform cutting result in the meat. With sausage attachments, you can make sausages from the comfort of your home.
The grinder has a manual handle, and hence you are advised to oscillate it in a steady pace while grinding the meat.
- Easy to use.
- Sturdily built to last.
- Meat grinds uniformly.
- Have a multi-task function
- Manual handle for control
- You have to cut meat into pieces first.
Meat Grinder Electric 2.6 HP 2000 Watt Industrial Heavy Duty Professional Commercial Home Sausage Stuffer
Pet enthusiasts, don’t feel left behind, there are meat grinders you can use for your pets. The Meat Grinder Electric is just for you.
This electric grinder’s motor can produce an output of up to 2000watts. You can use this meat grinder for various functions including kibble. In fact, the grinder comes with a kibble attachment meant to create a good delicious dish for you.
As the grinder is a great powerhouse, you can use it to break small bones into small chunks. For instance, if you wish to prepare bones for your dog, just put the bones in the grinder, and it will quickly do the job for you.
The grinder is aluminum made. The machine consists of a power button that helps to reverse the stuffing process in case of any meaty jam that may take place in the grinding plates. The button also slows down the stuffing process. Thus, making the grinder produce smoother chunks.
- Efficient for heavier functions.
- Aluminum makes the grinder durable.
- Reduces jam inside the plates.
- Can grind huge chunks of meat in no time
- Produces textures you need
- The grinder is noisy when in use.
Weston #10 Manual Tinned Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer
When looking for meat grinder for home use, you will always fall in love with grinders that you can easily use. This is the case with the Weston #10.
It is a manual grinder with which you grind the meat using a handle that you can quickly turn.
Disassembling the grinder is not as hard and takes a few seconds to assemble as well.
The inner surface is made of a rubber surface which protects the grinder’s body parts from damaging. However, caution should be taken while washing your machine.
- The grinder is durable.
- Rubber interior keeps it from damage.
- Can handle huge amounts of work.
- Perfect tool for food enthusiasts and hunters for convenience
- Grind meat perfectly.
- Made of iron which forms rust easily
Sunmile SM-G31 ETL Electric Meat Grinder Mincer 1HP 800W Stainless Steel Cutting Blade
The Sunmile SM-G31 Grinder is for those who don’t regularly grind meat. If you’re a one-time person, this is just perfect for you.
Washing the Sunmile SM-G31 is tough! After disassembling, the cutting blades and plates are the only ones allowed into the dishwasher. If you put the other parts, you may damage the grinder. Trust me you do not want your tools to be discolored.
This grinder can do a great job of grinding up to 150 pounds of meat in as little as one hour. It works above average if I may say
- Replaceable worn out parts.
- Break huge amounts of meat within a short time.
- Powerful motor
- Compared to other grinders, there is less jamming of meat while grinding.
- The grinder is noisy.
STX INTERNATIONAL STX-3000-MF Megaforce Patented Air Cooled Electric Meat Grinder
For the experienced gourmet chefs. Sometimes when grinding meat, you need a grinder that can cool while you’re using it especially if you have a long line of clients waiting.
The STX International meat grinder stands out with its ability to cool while working. The grinder has a cooling air system that will keep the inner temperature constant. Note that it consists of a 3000watts motor that has a high probability of releasing too much heat.
It features a circuit breaker that protects the motor from breaking down in the case of any electrical fault.
When cleaning, don’t be carefree. Throwing it in a dishwasher would not be advisable as it would cause discoloring to these parts.
- Comes in varieties of sizes.
- Cooling air system makes the grinder function for longer without stopping.
- Reverse button to prevent jamming inside the plates during grinding.
- Durable since plates and blades are made from stainless steel
- Can grind large amounts of meat within a short time.
- Interior parts start rotting if not thoroughly cleaned
Complete Buying Guide
Want to equip your kitchen with the best meat grinder? Learn the following tips that will help you pick the most recommendable meat grinder.
Quantity Of Meat
This is the first determinant of choosing a meat grinder. If you grind huge amounts of meat, you need a big, sturdy and powerful grinder. If you include bones, you need an electric and an even tougher one. If you grind little amounts of meat, then the manual grinder would be appropriate or the electric ones that don’t use much power.
While most if not all meat grinders are dishwasher safe, take precaution when cleaning and maintaining them. Also depending on the time you usually spend in the kitchen, especially if you’re busy, choose a grinder that doesn’t take a lot of time to clean. Get a grinder that won’t be a hassle for you when cleaning.
These grinders are made from plastic or stainless steel. If you plan on using the grinder daily, get one with blades made from stainless steel. They can frequently be used without any occurrences. The more the durability, the more enjoyable experience you’ll have.
Meat grinders are priced according to their manufacturers, features or brands. Popular brands cost more money compared to less popular ones.
Those that come with additional features are more expensive than those with the standard features. Also look into the type of grinder you get. Electric grinders cost more than manual grinders. Electric grinders use electricity, so you have to factor that in your budget. Ultimately, choose a grinder that won’t get you broke.
A meat grinder should be able to perform different functions for convenience. If you get a grinder that can grind meat, vegetables, bones or other foods, it will go a long way in simplifying your tasks.
You May Also Like to Read Our Editor’s Tools Guide:
- Best Angle Grinders
- Best Scroll Saw
- Best Cordless Hammer Drill
- Best Metal Chop Saw
- Best Digital Multimeter
- Best Socket Set
- Best Orbital Sander