- 1 Best Heavy Duty Stapler Reviews: Our Top Picks
- 2 Best Heavy Duty Stapler Reviews: 7 Heavy Duty Stapler for the Money in 2017
- 2.1 Stanley TR150HL SharpShooter Heavy Duty Staple Gun
- 2.2 Fasmov Heavy Duty Stapler 240 Sheets High Capacity
- 2.3 Rapid Classic K1 Plier Stapler – Boxed (90119)
- 2.4 Swingline Deluxe Gray Heavy Duty Stapler (S7039002R)
- 2.5 Stanley Tr110 Heavy Duty Steel Stapler
- 2.6 Bostitch Antimicrobial 215 Sheet Extra Heavy Duty Stapler
- 2.7 Arrow Fastener P22 Heavy Duty Plier Kind Stapler
- 3 What to Consider Before Buying Best Heavy Duty Stapler?
- 3.1 Stapler or Heavy Duty Stapler?
- 3.2 Know The Basics First
- 3.3 Manual Heavy Duty Staplers
- 3.4 Electric Heavy Duty Staplers
- 3.5 Pneumatic Heavy Duty Staplers
- 3.6 Selecting a Heavy Duty Stapler by Staple Size
- 3.7 More Heavy Duty Stapler Purchase Considerations
- 3.8 How to Find a Heavy Duty Stapler on Online?
- 3.9 Conclusion
- 3.10 You May Like to Read:
- 3.11 Share this:
- 3.12 Related
Best Heavy Duty Stapler Reviews: Our Top Picks
Today, our aim is to present the reviews of the best Heavy duty stapler in both online & regional market. You will find all sorts of Heavy duty stapler here. However, we have picked the top 3 Heavy duty stapler to make your task a lot simpler. Let’s check our top picks among the best Heavy duty stapler reviews.
Swingline Heavy-Duty Stapler, 160 Sheets, Black/Gray
Meet the best Stapler Gun for serious stapling jobs. The Swingline Heavy Duty Stapler has outstanding with 160 steel stapling Capacity. It features sturdy metal components with full 2-5/8 inches of throat depth that delivers amazing performance and flexibility.
With The Swingline Heavy Duty Stapler your stapling job will be easier than you imagine. It will reduce your productivity with a little space. The design is stylish and it is in polished chrome finish that is reliable.
- Delivers maximum performance with integrated flexibility.
- Swanks has an impressive 160 sheet stapling capability
- Made with durable all-metal components
- Long lasting performance
- Incredibly dependable and productive stapler
- Help you get the job done right
- Sleek stylish, ergonomic design.
- You can’t use more paper than recommended
Bostitch Antimicrobial 130 Sheet Heavy Duty Stapler
With 130 sheets staples capacity the Bostitch Antimicrobial Stapler is heavy duty and a beast without any confusion. It designed with Antimicrobial finish that helps to stop the bacteria growth in the stapler surface. However it is made with all metal construction and has AntiJam mechanism included.
- It Staples form 2 to 130 sheets
- Included No-Jam technology
- Made of pure metal materials
- Antimicrobial protected
- Long Lasting Staple Gun
- For thicker stack of paper you need to put more pressure
Onotio Heavy Duty 100 Sheet High Ability Office Desk Stapler
Mr. Dependable is waiting here to blow up your mind with the capacity to goes through 130 sheets at a time. The Onotio Heavy Duty Stapler is perfect for official purposes. However, it is a nice and sturdy stapler that has good leverage to staple thick documents and it is very simple and easy to use as well.
I would strongly suggest you not to waste your time and money anymore with any flimsy stapler as it is waiting for your call!
- 100% customer satisfaction is guaranteed
- Can handle more pages than it really can
- Made of complete metal materials
- Long lasting staple Gun
- It will surely make your desk menacing
- It is The boss of office staplers
- Best for the money
- Not compatible with long sharp staples regular size is perfect
Best Heavy Duty Stapler Reviews: 7 Heavy Duty Stapler for the Money in 2017
Don’t like our top 3? Didn’t think them suitable enough? Or the price is not satisfactory? Don’t worry; we have got that part covered with the following 7 best heavy duty stapler, which is pretty economic in price by the way and the quality is amazingly kickass!. So, let’s check them out.
Stanley TR150HL SharpShooter Heavy Duty Staple Gun
For long lasting durability the Stanley TR150HL SharpShooter Heavy Duty Staple Gun has aircraft aluminum housing and it has the ability to staple through hard and soft materials with Hi/Low Power Lever.
Don’t miss the chance to use this professional Stanley TR150HL that is best for the money as well. It provides high power and deep penetration and the loading of staple is easy like dream.
- Has Hi/Lo power lever for works flawlessly in both hard and soft materials
- Includes heavy duty aircraft-aluminum housing
- It has long-lasting durability
- Features Anti-jam mechanism that saves time on the job
- Provides high power and deep penetration.
- Comes with Easy-slide full-stick staple load.
- Hi/Lo power lever for hard and soft materials
- Heavy duty aircraft-aluminum housing for long-lasting durability
- Design is simple
Fasmov Heavy Duty Stapler 240 Sheets High Capacity
The Fasmov Stapler has the ability to staple 240 sheets at a time like a king! It is designed with all metal components that ensure the durability of this product. It is very easy to use and will help you to staple more without much effort.
This staple gun will surely boost up your productivity and the staple groove can be put on two different staples of 23/6 and 23/24.
- It’s a heavy duty staplers
- Has 240 sheets stapling ability
- Made with durable all-metal components
- Offers long lasting performance
- Simple to utilize
- Staple groove can be put in two different staples –23/6, 23/24
- Staple not included
Rapid Classic K1 Plier Stapler – Boxed (90119)
Let me show you the sturdy all steel made staple gun widely known as Rapid Classic K1 Plier Stapler that is made in Sweden. You can use either 1/4 inch staples or 5/16 inches stapler.
It has the ability to stapling up to 50 sheets of paper at a time. It has the comfortable ergonomic handle and loading the staple gun from the back is simpler than you imagine.
- Complete steel construction
- Has 50 Sheet stapling Capacity
- Comfortable Ergonomic Handle included
- Comes with Chrome Plated Metal
- Back Loading with Adjustable Anvil for Pinning
- Multipurpose stapler for all your light and heavy works
- Loading is easy from the back
- Bit heavier
Swingline Deluxe Gray Heavy Duty Stapler (S7039002R)
The Swingline Deluxe is another best stapler gun in the market at present with outstanding staling capacity of 160 sheets of 20 lb. paper. It is designed with all metal components so there is no question about durability.
The Swingline Stapler is simple to use and has jam cleaning mechanism included. However, it has 2-5/8 inch throat depth that provides extra flexibility and control as well.
- All metal construction stapler Gun
- Has the capacity to staples up to 160 sheets of 20 lb. papers
- Comes with full 2-5/8 inch throat depth for better flexibility and control
- Has jam cleaning mechanism included
- Long lasting
- Depth stop is a bit weak
Stanley Tr110 Heavy Duty Steel Stapler
This very stapler is ideal for everyday stapling needs around the house or office. It’s lightweight and comes with suitable handle lock for safe storage. It’s equipped with QuickJam clear mechanism that saves both time & hassle.
Besides, it has Chrome Plated steel construction for durability and long lasting performance. This heavy duty model staples 160 sheets at a time, which is ideal for all stapling needs.
The Stanley Tr110 Heavy Duty Steel Stapler is very simple to use and boost up the productivity with simple effort.
- Ideal for home or office
- With convenient handle lock for safe storage
- Lightweight stapler
- Quick-Jam clear mechanism
- Saves time & hassle
- Tough to handle for small hands
Bostitch Antimicrobial 215 Sheet Extra Heavy Duty Stapler
Bostitch Antimicrobial Stapler is the one you are looking for! It is perfect for large stapling activities. The Bostitch Antimicrobial has the ability to staple up to 215 sheets at a time.
It designed with Antimicrobial finish that stops the growth of bacteria in the stapler. However, it also made with all metal construction and has feature AntiJam mechanism as well.
- Staples up to 215 sheets of paper
- Includes No-Jam expertise
- Made with All metal for lasting premium performance
- Comes with Antimicrobial Finish
- Utilizes 1/4inch to 15/16inch SB35 Series Heavy Duty Staples
- Best for large stapling activities
- Compatible with Bostitch staplers only
Arrow Fastener P22 Heavy Duty Plier Kind Stapler
Do you need a stapler for busy counter, or for your shops or for your office or even for your home? The Arrow Fastener Stapler has the ability to meet all your needs. it is made with chromed steel housing and features all steel parts for better performance and durability. The design of the product is quite unique and it can even staples up to 40 sheets of paper.
- It is a Plier-kind heavy-duty stapler
- Camactuated with double leverage
- Features hand guard loop
- All steel structure and chrome finish for duraibility
- Has detachable staple channel for cleaning
- Reaches in hard-to-get-at places for stapling from any position or angle
- Perfect for heavy duty bagging, tagging, & sealing operations
- Simple design
What to Consider Before Buying Best Heavy Duty Stapler?
Although heavy duty stapler is not a big investment, you have got to make the right choice. Because in times, a solidly working heavy duty stapler can save bunch of your valuable time. That’s why, now we are going to take you to a buying guide, from where you can realize the basics, types and a few considerations as well for buying the best heavy duty stapler.
Stapler or Heavy Duty Stapler?
Classroom & office staplers, classically called a strip staple, that is designed to staple papers together differ from heavy duty staplers. A desktop stapler has smack plates that crimp the ends of the staples while heavy duty staplers do not.
Unlike an office stapler, a manual heavy duty stapler has a spring-loaded mechanism. Squeezing the lever below the head compresses a spring that rapidly recoils, releasing tension bars that drive the staples into maximum materials.
This design enhances the capability of the gear to insert staples into rigid surfaces in single thrusts. In contrast, a desk stapler requires only hand pressure only to push the staples through a sheaf of papers.
Know The Basics First
Heavy duty staplers belong to one of three basic categories: manual, electric, & pneumatic. Their primary purpose is to drive metal fasteners into plastic, wood, & other materials. Workers in numerous industries consider them an indispensable gear to get to the straight & narrow of completing a project with ease.
In the health care field, practitioners utilize specially adapted models to close incisions after surgery. Manufacturers, from boat makers to food packages, put them to utilize in various production processes.
Manual Heavy Duty Staplers
Manual heavy duty staplers are the gear of choice for most home projects. They are simple to find in several styles & relatively inexpensive. Most need operators to squeeze the handle. A manual one is best suited to smaller jobs that do not require any significant repetitive squeezing.
Manual heavy duty staplers have all-purpose carton staplers, hammer tackers, long-nosed heavy duty staplers for reaching tight spaces, heavy duty staplers for installing cable & wire, & plier-style models. Before buying one, test it out to make sure it is simple to operate with one hand. When shopping online, read the seller’s description to find a simple-to-utilize model.
Electric Heavy Duty Staplers
Electric heavy duty staplers run on battery power or plug into an electric outlet. sooner than channeling the required energy to drive staples from a squeeze lever, electric models have triggers that need only light pressure to operate. Some accept tacking nails as well as staples & adjust to accommodate the fastener length.
Electric models are normally more expensive than manual guns, but shoppers can find affordable, utilized electric staplers on online. This kind drives several staples per minute, but the operator must squeeze the trigger to drive each staple.
This permits time to reposition the gun between shots. Electric stapling guns drive staples more regularly than manual models because the pressure behind the driver does not vary. Some people, however, dislike power-driven heavy duty staplers, worrying that a badly-aimed staple could cause an injury.
While this is true of any kind, most electric models do have security triggers that will not fire unless the operator places & presses the gun properly. Electric heavy duty staplers come in different styles according to their intended usage.
Completing projects such as tracking screening on doors or affixing carpeting, window frames, & stretching canvas for artwork is easier with this kind of gear.
Pneumatic Heavy Duty Staplers
Designed for industrial & professional utilizes, a pneumatic heavy duty stapler works under the power of compressed air. This kind drives a series of staples, tacks, & nails quickly. Most people do not buy pneumatic heavy duty staplers for simple household tasks. They are best for larger, more demanding fastening jobs.
Furniture manufacturers, professional carpet & flooring installers, electricians, & construction workers have numerously utilized for them. While not a substitute for a nail gun on construction projects, a pneumatic stapler has the versatility & power to accomplish numerous heavy-duty fastening functions, such as affixing roofing felt & installing carpeting.
Some of these kinds of gears accept continuous rounds or magazines of staples, so operators waste little time reloading. Due to their external power source, handheld heavy duty staplers are lightweight & simple to utilize for long periods, dispensing fasteners or staples with the press of a trigger. Maximum models have a safety function that prevents misfiring.
Selecting a Heavy Duty Stapler by Staple Size
Another decisive factor in buying a heavy duty stapler is the size of fasteners & staples it accepts. When shopping for a gear to be put to several utilizes, its versatility determines its practical value. The more sizes & kinds of staples the heavy duty stapler can accommodate, the better. Sizes in inches or millimeters express the height of the tines, & the crown measurement is the width of the flat or rounded top.
Flat-crowned staples are intended for all-purpose utilize when fastening one surface to another. Staples for cable installation, electric wiring, & telephone wiring are sometimes used so that the staple crown does not crimp the wire.
In general, the heavy duty stapler styles below can utilize the listed fasteners. The fasteners should interface well with the project materials, or troubles may result. for instance, heavy staples would destroy a delicate picture frame, & lightweight, small staples would be ineffective on laminate flooring.
More Heavy Duty Stapler Purchase Considerations
Most heavy duty staplers have warranties, but several are extra complete than others. Read the fine print on an online seller’s page before buying a heavy duty stapler. Less luxurious manual models typically offer short-term, limited fixes, while extra expensive power gears may provide lifetime repairs. If deciding between two heavy duty staplers with equal features, prefer the model with the best warranty.
Because even manual heavy duty staplers shoot sharp objects & staples with substantial force, safety while stapling is a must. Protective eyewear & gloves can prevent injuries if a staple misfire. Also, machinists should not wear loose or oversized clothing because they could unintentionally staple it to the project.
How to Find a Heavy Duty Stapler on Online?
online is a top online source for heavy duty staplers due to its extensive selection of kinds, styles, & prices on new & utilized models. Just log on to get started. To sample the entire selection of stapling gears & accessories, simply kind inch heavy duty stapler since into the search box. You can also search for an inch staple kit, inch which typically contains a heavy duty stapler, staples, staple lifter, & more.
Utilize search filters to choose a heavy duty stapler price range, condition, brand, or kind. Purchase heavy duty staplers from sellers who have positive feedback, & contact the seller with any questions you may have about the gear before you purchase it. In just a few minutes, you can establish the right heavy duty stapler for your needs on online from a host of brands, such as Brad, Arrow Fastener, & more.